Hello my beautiful Brides! If you're reading this Blog post, I'm hoping you're ready for some pampering. With your wedding day approaching, I'm sure you want to look drop dead gorgeous! So stop and take a little time to escape and refresh! I'm sure with all the wedding planning and family functions, you deserve a little alone time. Here are some luxurous pampering suggestions.
From left to right:
1. Baccaraat Eye Votive found at Neiman Marcus A long-standing tradition of excellence in an exquisitely crafted crystal and glassware.
2. SLS Hotel Ciel Spa Beverly Hills provides treatments that reflect the luxury of highly personalized service.
3. Frette Checkerboard Bath Towels The feel of plush cotton terry that you can find in five-star hotels.
4. Valentino Eau de Parfum found at Nordstroms Some exuberant freshness of calabrian bergamot enhanced with the unexpected twist of white Alba Truffle.
5. Bottega Veneta Body Cream Smooth the hydrating cream over your skin and experience the intrigue of a sensual and feminine chypre.
Brides, what are your pamper plans?