Here's a list I compiled for a past client on what to wear and bring when shopping for a wedding gown.
- A strapless bra to give you the versatility to try on all types of wedding gowns.
- A sheer control-top panty-hose or regular sheer panty-hose.
- Shoes with the same size heel height that you plan to wear with your wedding gown. If possible, buy wedding shoes to match the style of your dress before your first fitting.
- The hairstyle you plan to wear on your wedding day with hair pieces with hair that will be worn up.
- Lots of photos of wedding dress styles you like.
- Photos and/or description of ceremony and reception site.
I hope this help. If you have anymore questions, please email or go to the form on the right sidebar and ASK BEVERLY!
Beverly Harris Weddings & Events